Peppermint Fudge Recipe – PERFECT FOR CHRISTMAS!
This peppermint fudge is the perfect treat to take to Christmas gatherings or even to give as a Christmas gift! Everyone is sure to love it! And it’s no bake and easy to make!
24oz of white chocolate chips
1 14oz of can condensed milk
1tsp of peppermint extract
1 cup of crushed candy canes
1. Line a 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick foil.
2. Combine the white chocolate chips and the condensed milk in a mixing bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, continue to microwave for 30 more seconds, stir again. Continue until the white chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour in the peppermint extract.
4. Stir in the crushed candy canes.
5. Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan, spread mixture evenly.
6. Refrigerate for at least two hours or until the fudge is done.
This Christmas dessert is also known as Candy Cane fudge.
As an Amazon Associate I may earn commission from qualifying purchases made through links on this website.amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit0”; amzn_assoc_search_bar = “true”; amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “90d0f-20”; amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”; amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”; amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”; amzn_assoc_region = “US”; amzn_assoc_title = “”; amzn_assoc_linkid = “dc99ecb59b6fe02b7bdb6d365ba68b4b”; amzn_assoc_asins = “B0000VMHVO,B00OCMZV0G,B075JDBSXJ,B01MUGM60E”; //z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/onejs?MarketPlace=US